Monday, September 21, 2015

Trail Life Campers

Trail Life has been coming to the camp for several years now and we always love to have them. 
David Collier was among them doing some cooking and who knows what all else. I asked him about how he slept when I saw him on Saturday morning and he said, "Great!" (I am pretty sure David went home to sleep and came back..:) 
They had a great group for their family camp-out and I also got to see friend Ken Boyd. Ken will actually be running for mayor of Huntsville next year and already he had a crowd of folks around him. I am trying to remember...Ken did you say you had already received a million in donations and were a strong second in the polls? Not sure that is exactly what he said; I will have to double-check. 
Anyway the group seemed to enjoy themselves and we hope to have them back again soon.

No comments: